Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Presents

Last night, I was shopping online, and I came across this thing and thought, "Boy, Julia would really like this thing!" Then, I looked at the price, and I thought, "That's highway robbery for that thing! I could make that thing!" (Not to discount my own talent at making things like this thing, but really, sometimes I wonder how they come up with these prices.) And then I looked around my (admittedly very messy) room and found that I had all the things I needed to make that thing. So, instead of going to bed at a decent hour, I started working on this thing and became enchanted by it and was up until two. It's not quite finished but will be soon, and once Julia has received this enchanting thing, I will post a picture of it (and perhaps its high-priced doppelganger) to see if you're enchanted too!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment