Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Free Books: Part Two

Okay, here's the deal (in case you missed the first round): I've got all these books and I'm trying to downsize so I'm giving some away. All of the books in this round have been listed on paperbackswap, some for years and some for not so long at all. So now I'm posting this list of them here. If you want one, it's yours. Just let me know which you'd like and how to get it (or them) to you. They're all still listed on my paperbackswap bookshelf so in the event that anything is requested through the site, I'll do my best to make sure this list reflects that change.

Here goes:

Diana's Boys: William & Harry & the Mother They Loved (Christopher Andersen)
The Clan of the Cave Bear (Jean M. Auel)
Five Women Wearing the Same Dress (Alan Ball)
The Diving Bell & the Butterfly (Jean-Dominique Bauby)
A Delirious Summer (Ray Blackston)
Lost in Rooville (Ray Blackston)
The Last Summer (of You & Me) (Ann Brashares)
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Ann Brashares)
Tune in Anytime (Caroline B. Cooney)
Absolutely Normal Chaos (Sharon Creech)

Love by the Glass: Tasting Notes from a Marriage (Dorothy J. Gaiter & John Brecher)
Troy (Adele Geras)
Ellen Foster (Kaye Gibbons)
Just Ella (Margaret Peterson Haddix)
October Sky (Homer H. Hickam, Jr.)
Indigo (Alice Hoffman)
About a Boy (Nick Hornby)
Mossflower (Brian Jacques)
Redwall (Brian Jacques)

Penelope (Marilyn Kaye)
The Mermaid Chair (Sue Monk Kidd)
Goose Chase (Patrice Kindl)
Hearts in Atlantis (Stephen King)
Winds of Fate (Mercedes Lackey)
Ghost Boy (Iain Lawrence)
Shopgirl (Steve Martin)
The Painted Veil (W. Somerset Maugham)
Battlefield of the Mind (Joyce Meyer)
Her Fearful Symmetry (Audrey Niffenegger)

Jacob Have I Loved (Katherine Paterson)
Scribbler of Dreams (Mary E. Pearson)
Push (Sapphire)
The Lovely Bones (Alice Sebold)
Dress Your Family in Corduroy & Denim (David Sedaris)
Journey Through Heartsongs (Mattie J.T. Stepanek)
The Distance from the Heart of Things (Ashley Warlick)
The Charm School (Susan Wiggs)
More Than Words: Stories of Courage (Susan Wiggs, Sharon Sala, Emilie Richards)
The Lizzie McGuire Movie (junior novelization)

There you have it. Once again, if you want anything, it's yours (unless someone else asked first).

Happy reading!

Micah

4 comments:

  1. I would love The Traveling Pants, About a Boy, and The Lovely Bones. Is that too much? :\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Lovely Bones is on loan already (but will be coming back so I will send it on when it comes home). The other two are yours! I'll drop them in the mail this week. :)

      Delete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited! My winter reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited for you! New books always make me happy. Have you read 13 Little Blue Envelopes by Maureen Johnson?

      Delete