Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today, I turn 24! It is my favorite facebook love day of the year - all those notifications. However, I wanted to take a moment to wish you a wonderful day as well!

I have a day full of excitement and fun planned and a weekend of dancing (mostly) in Florida to celebrate with friends and family (and friends who feel like family). I have a new apartment, and this afternoon, I get to see my friend Megan, whom I haven't seen since our Footloose cast party last August, to record some voiceover for an audio driving tour. (Hello $35 I wasn't expecting!) All in all, it's looking to be a pretty fabulous birthday.

This weekend, I am staying with my new friend Julie, whom I just met in January, but who is absolutely fantastic and full of grace and compassion and wonderful godly qualities. I will get to see my dear friend Julia from DC. It's been since November that we got to spend time together in person. Of course, there are dozens of other friends with whom I will share amazing dances and conversation and food and fun! Hooray!

It's already been such a blessed year, and I can't wait to see what else is in store. God is truly amazing and has been so faithful to me even when I have not been faithful to Him. I look forward to a year spent in His light and love and sharing Him with those around me.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment