Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Wedding Bells!

My dear friend Tara got married this past weekend (March 21) in the most beautiful, God-centered ceremony I have ever attended. I can't even explain how lovely it was. She, of course, was stunning in her gown, and David couldn't take his eyes off her. All of the hymns were sung a cappella in four-part harmony. The minister's message was all about how the marriage relationship should mirror the relationship between Christ and the church. He kept pulling back to the big picture Christ-church and then focusing in on David-Tara, and it really put God at the focus of the day, which is exactly what Tara and David wanted in their wedding.

Also adding to the excitement of this week, I was officially named the manager of the Wheeling Symphony Youth Orchestra and received a pay raise. Hooray! Lots more work, but I'm relishing the busy-ness that has filled this week.

That's all for now because I have to vacate my table at my favorite restaurant to accommodate other guests, and I no longer have Internet at home. I hope you have a blessed weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment